Musings of a Wandering Heart

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

This is a blog about photos ... from my view point ...

Hence the name ... Dil Ki Nazar Se ... that is mere dil ki nazar se ...
I am a complete freak when it comes to travel. At the slightest occasion, I am out for yet another trip, yet another adventure. I can surely brag about the fact that I have been to places from as far as Arunachal Pradesh to as varied as Mansarovar. And at most of the times, the one and only faithful friend I have is my camera. A picture can tell what a thousand words story cannot they say. Yes, it is true. But at times, there are places, persons and events that need to be told to as to why and how to "look" at. This blog aims at doing exactly this.

4 comments:

यशेन्द्र प्रसाद - Yashendra said...

great photos, nivedita ! I salute u for showing the blissful and divine photos of teh Dhawdi Kunda ! Om Namah Shivay ..Har Narmade Har !-- Yashendra, Film Maker, Mumbai

Unknown said...

Its simpli nice 2 see all d pictures. Stories r bound to be fascinating. Those at some other time. Prayers for ur continued journeys in the lap of nature 2 bring us more photogenic stories too. Prayers Nivedita

Raja said...

Its grand and great

Raja said...

Its grand and great